Cardiovascular System Disorders
What are Cardiovascular System Disorders?
Any congenial or acquired disorder that affects the proper functioning of the heart or the circulatory system such as:
- Lymphatic drainage
How does the SSA evaluate Cardiovascular System Disorders?
The SSA will need the following:
- Claimant’s medical history
- Laboratory studies
- Physical examinations reports
- Prescribed treatment and response to that treatment
This will allow the SSA to assess the duration of the claimant’s cardiovascular impairment and the severity of that impairment.
What are some categories of Cardiovascular System Disorders?
The following categories of cardiovascular system disorders are described more in depth on the SSA’s website:
- Chronic heart failure
- Ischemic heart disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Recurrent arrhythmias
- Symptomatic congenital heart disease
- Heart transplant
- Aneurysm of aorta or major branches
- Cystic medial necrosis
- Marfan syndrome
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Peripheral arterial disease
Can you provide me a list of Disabilities and Impairments that would qualify me for SSDI or SSI?
This is a partial list of disabilities and impairments that may qualify you for receiving SSDI or SSI benefits. This is not a complete list. Please contact Scott D. Lewis to determine whether your impairment may qualify.
- Musculoskeletal System Disorders
- Special Senses & Speech Disorders
- Respiratory System Disorders
- Cardiovascular System Disorders
- Digestive System Disorders
- Genitourinary System Disorders
- Hematological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Endocrine System Disorders
- Impairments that Affect Multiple Body Systems
- Neurological Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Malignant Neoplastic Diseases
- Immune System Disorders
Social Security Disability Claims Representation:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Insurance (SSI)
- Initial Claims
- Denied Claims
- Request for Reconsideration
- Request for a Hearing
- Disabled Child Benefits
For more specific information about Social Security claims law, visit the information pages on this website: